Ucla Articulation Agreement

De Anza College develops and maintains GE and/or major articulation agreements with selected California universities and universities, including: A articulation agreement is an agreement between two colleges that documents how courses on a university campus can be requested for transfer loans to another college to meet general education, large and/or other essential requirements. Historically, Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) have had an excellent academic record. These colleges and universities are also leading institutions in awarding degrees to African-American students in life sciences, physics, mathematics and engineering. Thanks to an agreement signed on March 17, 2015 between California Community Colleges and several HBCUs, California Community College (CCC) students who meet certain academic requirements are assured of their transfer to a participating HBCU. For full information and a list of participating HBCU colleges and insences, visit CCC HBCU. Kim Alexander Articulation Officer 310-963-4038 kalexand@admission.ucla.edu joint agreements with California universities and universities are subject to regular and/or annual updates. Students are encouraged to consult urgently with a DAC or academic advisor and an admissions officer from the interest transfer institution to determine the portability of DAC courses. Joint agreements between the DAC and the CSU and the UC campuses can be considered by the majors, the departments (course) and, if available, the width of general education (GE) on ASSIST. NOTE: Joint agreements will be published on the PHASEd ASSIST site as CSU and UC campuses update their recent agreements with CCC campuses as soon as possible. After using the features currently available on ASSIST, students may also be required to visit the websites of the CSU/UC campus host sites to view campus-specific articulation agreements “by major” or “by department.” (IMPORTANT: Only “large” articulation chords show which courses are needed for a major.) Ruben Lubers Interim S/Director 209-386-3740 articulation@ucmerced.edu DAC has rehabilitated formal articulation agreements with the CSU and UC campuses and other four-year regionally accredited colleges and universities in California and outside. It is important to note that transfer guides and equivalency credit transfers are not articulation agreements and should be used as a consulting tool in consultation with a DAC or university advisor or a four-year representative for transfer or university admission universities. To determine whether a CAD course is articulated with a university or university, it must appear on a formal articulation agreement between the two institutions. Students can continue to successfully move to four-year higher education institutions and universities without formal articulation agreements.

Many private and non-state colleges and universities offer unofficial transfer guides or equivalency credit transfers that can provide students with general information about transferable internships. Transfer agreements, sometimes called articulation agreements, are the official requirements of courses between Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC) and the colleges or universities to which you wish to transfer. The articulation courses make sure that you take the right courses for the transfer.